Dial-a-Ride Twin Transit (DARTT) is a new door-to-door transportation program operating within a 15-mile driving radius of our Centralia and Chehalis locations.
How does it work?
It’s easy! Simply call 360-330-5555 to book and pay for your ride, at least 24 hours in advance. Once your reservation is made, a van will pick you up at the appointed day and time and take you where you need to go.
- Reservations must be made by 4:00 p.m. the previous day (although more advance notice is appreciated).
- Rides are available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Pickup and drop off points must be located within the DARTT service area map.
- At least two hours of notice must be given for any cancelations or rescheduling of appointments.
What is the DARTT Service Area?
DARTT offers transportation within a 15-mile drive time radius of Twin Transit’s Centralia and Chehalis locations.
DARTT Service Area Map:
You do not have to live within this region, but your ride does need to start and end within the service area map. We hope to expand the DARTT program to encompass an even wider geographic region in the future.
How much does it cost?
The price of each ride is based on mileage. The following chart shows a general pricing outline. For exact pricing and to book your ride, please call 360-330-5555.
|Miles||One Way Price|
|0 – 5.0||$3.00|
|5.1 – 10.0||$6.00|
|10.1 – 15.0||$9.00|
|15.1 – 20.0||$12.00|
|20.1 – 25.0||$15.00|
|25.1 – 30.0||$18.00|
If you choose for your DARTT ride to connect you with Twin Transit’s fixed route service, you will receive a free bus pass for that portion of your trip.
As with our current fixed route and paratransit service, the safety of Twin Transit passengers and drivers is our primary concern. As such, stringent health and safety protocols are in place:
- Each DARTT ride will be limited to two passengers or one family group
- Each van features a Plexiglas shield between the driver and passengers
- Each vehicle undergoes routine sterilization
- Masking and adherence to social distancing protocols are required
DARTT’s individualized door-to-door service gets you where you need to go – better than ever before.
For more information, visit TwinTransit.org or call 360-330-5555.