Dial-a-Ride Twin Transit (DARTT) provides direct door-to-door transportation to help you get where you need to go. You can ride DARTT to medical appointments, the grocery store, the pharmacy, shopping, and other services and amenities.
How does it work?
It’s easy! Simply call 360-330-5555 to book and pay for your ride. Once your reservation is made, a van will pick you up at the appointed day and time and take you where you need to go.
- Reservations must be made by 4:00 p.m. the previous day (although more advance notice is appreciated).
- Rides are available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Your pick up or drop off point must be located within the DARTT service area, in Lewis County.
- At least two hours of notice must be given for any cancelations or rescheduling of appointments.
Where is the DARTT Service Area?
DARTT offers transportation in Centralia and Chehalis, Washington, and surrounding areas including Napavine, Morton, Pe Ell, Tumwater, Mossyrock, and Toledo. DARTT even offers transportation all the way to Olympia!
The DARTT service area map is broken into three zones, differentiated by colorful circles, as pictured below:
To see if your ride falls within the DARTT service area, click here or call 360-330-5555.
How much does it cost?
The price of each DARTT ride is determined by the originating zone, plus the number of additional zones that the ride passes through. To get a price for your ride quickly and easily, call 360-330-5555. A pricing chart and examples are also included below.
Below is a chart of examples describing the cost for each starting zone with zero, one, two, three, four, or five zone crossings:
Please note: All rides are one-way. To book a round-trip ride, simply schedule two one-way trips – one to your destination and one return. Rides are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and must be booked by 4:00 p.m. the previous day. More advance notice is always appreciated.
Connecting with fixed-route bus service
If you choose to connect your DARTT ride with Twin Transit’s fixed route service, you will receive a free bus pass for that portion of your trip.
Health and safety precautions
As with our fixed route and paratransit service, the safety of Twin Transit passengers and drivers is our primary concern. As such, stringent health and safety protocols are in place:
- Each DARTT ride will be limited to two passengers or one family group
- Each van features a Plexiglas shield between the driver and passengers
- Each vehicle undergoes routine sterilization
- Masking and adherence to social distancing protocols are required
DARTT’s individualized door-to-door service gets you where you need to go – better than ever before.
For more information, call 360-330-5555.