Due to flooding and road closures, Twin Transit will be unable to service the following stops on Thursday, January 6, 2022:
- Market Street service will be closed. If you need to catch the bus in the downtown Chehalis area, please flag the bus on Cascade.
- Service to the Port of Chehalis will be closed. Sturdevant will be the nearest accessible stop.
- Service to the Washington Elementary School area will be closed.
- Service to the Jefferson Lincoln Elementary School area will be closed. The nearest accessible stop will be Cherry and Silver (Fullers).
- The stop at NE Median and N National will be closed. If you need to get to Walmart, please stay on blue and connect with Yellow at the Mellen Street e-Transit Station.
- Please be advised that rising flood conditions will likely impact service to Scammon Creek and Stillwaters.
- No route changes are currently anticipated for the Yellow Line.
- No route changes are currently anticipated for the Green Line.
Be advised that routes may be delayed. If your planned transfers are impacted by flooding related closures, please transfer bus lines at the Mellen Street e-Transit Station.
Friday January 7 Late Start
Service on Friday January 7, 2022 will be suspended until 9:00 a.m. to allow for review of routes and assessment of flooding conditions.
Please monitor TwinTransit.org for route updates and additional information.